About Us

DEBB AND SHAWN COME FROM SUCH DIVERSE BACKGROUNDS,THAT,ALONG WITH THEIR YEARS OF COMBINED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE ENTWINED TOGETHER CREATE "UNIQUE HEALINGS"







Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Valuable Lesson

What a good day I spent it with my lover, Debb and the 49ers won very convincingly! 
Since the the weather change I have been fighting off a cold for days now. I did pretty good for most of the day, that is until around 7pm, we went out to look  at the hunter moon and I ended up with massive chills that almost take me down on one knee.

At this point my wife runs into the house, runs bath water along with sea salts & essential oils. Let me get to the moral of this story, How does a Reiki Practioner who's wife is an Herbalist get sick?
Sometimes during our busy lives we forget about ourselves and how important our health is. We have to take steps to  stay healthy and not wait until the last minute.

I feel it's very important to see your reiki practioner along with an herbalist reguraly, better yet get attuned, you will feel the difference. Proper diet and exercise are also important (this in addition to what you are doing now) Your four bodies are important(Spiritual, emotional, mental & physical )At times we focus to much on the physical.

Unique Healings offers Reiki Classes & Attunements as well as Herbalist Classes,we are located at 214 E.broadway St.Vista,Ca 92084,call for you appoinment today,760-678-9477 or Debb can be reached at 760-678-9477.

Goodnight, and thank you all for your loving energy.
Namaste'
Shawn

No comments: